Thanks (gegeben)
    Thanks (bekommen)
    Total Downloaded
    Total Downloaded
    ReceiverDanke
    Box 1:
    AX 4KBOX HD61 OpenATV 7.0

Problem with Autotimer plugin after upgrading from 6.5 to 7.0

Hello! I'm new with OpenATV, but quite experienced on Linux systems.
    My receiver is an AX 4KBOX HD61, running OpenATV 7.0.20211003 (2021-10-03)

OpenATV is amazing, but since upgrading from 6.5 to 7.0 I'm having a problem with Autotimer plugin: every time the plugin is launched, it fails and shows the screen below, some problem with python3.9 (new recordings are not added)

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance

Problem with Autotimer plugin after upgrading from 6.5 to 7.0-openatv.jpg

•   Alt Advertising

Thanks (gegeben)
    Thanks (bekommen)
    Total Downloaded
    56,91 MB
    Total Downloaded
    56,91 MB
    ReceiverDanke
    Box 1:
    GigaBlue UHD UE 4k Cable (openATV 7.4)

Box 2:
    Mut@nt HD51 4k Cable (oATV DEVEL)

Seems to be a wrong modul 'AutoTimer.py' ('/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimer.py')

I'm wonderiung about line 428: There is no command 'parseTimer' in line 428!

Please compare my openATV7.0 module 'AutoTimer.py' with yours:
    Code:
    424			if test:
    425				# Get all events
    426				#  eEPGCache.lookupEvent( [ format of the returned tuples, ( service, 0 = event intersects given start_time, start_time -1 for now_time), ] )
    427				test.insert(0, 'RITBDSE')
    428				allevents = epgcache.lookupEvent(test) or []
    430				# Filter events
    431				for serviceref, eit, name, begin, duration, shortdesc, extdesc in allevents:
    432					if match in (shortdesc if casesensitive else shortdesc.lower()) or match in (extdesc if casesensitive else extdesc.lower()):
    433						epgmatches.append((serviceref, eit, name, begin, duration, shortdesc, extdesc))
    435		else:
    Maybe this info can help - maybe not?

Kind regards......Mr.Servo

3. Thanks -, homerlinux bedankten sich
    Anfänger
    Thanks (gegeben)
    Thanks (bekommen)
    Total Downloaded
    Total Downloaded
    ReceiverDanke
    Box 1:
    VU+ Uno 4k HD se

Box 2:
    Zgemma H7s 4K

Box 3:
    Zgemma H7c 4K

Box 4:
    Zgemma H92H 4K Twin

Box 5:
    Zgemma H9s 4K combo

Hi guys,

Same as member homerlinux with Openatv 7.0

I upgraded from the very stable 6.4 to the 7.0 and found that there are some what issues that need to be sorted out with 7.0, My media player fails to start, and also in the plugin downloads i get error messages with the new python 3.9 so i need to ask a couple of questions please.

1, when i did the upgrade i did use the zgemmah7-recovery_emmc.zip so i would get a clean start.

2, When i seen the few problems i have been getting then is the Openatv 7.0 plugins going to be sorted out so the plugins do not give that pythin error?

3, Can i go back to the Openatv 6.4 stable version with the use of the Openatv-6.4-zgemmah7-20211011_recovery_emmc.zip or not.

I think with the new openatv 7.0 the gun was fired a bit to soon with the amount of errors found in the plugins, so can i got back to 6.4 stable without harming my Zgemma H7s receiver. ?

Please help to give me an idea what i should do.

Regards Talks.
    Geändert von Talks (13.10.2021 um 10:22 Uhr)

5. Thanks homerlinux bedankten sich
    Thanks (gegeben)
    Thanks (bekommen)
    Total Downloaded
    56,91 MB
    Total Downloaded
    56,91 MB
    ReceiverDanke
    Box 1:
    GigaBlue UHD UE 4k Cable (openATV 7.4)

Box 2:
    Mut@nt HD51 4k Cable (oATV DEVEL)

Zitat Zitat von Talks Beitrag anzeigen
    1, when i did the upgrade i did use the zgemmah7-recovery_emmc.zip so i would get a clean start.

2, When i seen the few problems i have been getting then is the Openatv 7.0 plugins going to be sorted out so the plugins do not give that pythin error?
    In case some plugins cause problems and in case this is detected, the plugins will be corrected. Maybe this will take some time, depending on the priority in the ToDo-list.

3, Can i go back to the Openatv 6.4 stable version with the use of the Openatv-6.4-zgemmah7-20211011_recovery_emmc.zip or not.
    Yes sure. The recovery version will allways install in multiboot slot#1. In case you use multiboot (preferred), you can have max. four images in box and you can decide which one you would like to boot at next box-restart. Therefore you can install both versions of openATV 6.4 and 7.0 in parallel. For details: klick here

I think with the new openatv 7.0 the gun was fired a bit to soon with the amount of errors found in the plugins, so can i got back to 6.4 stable without harming my Zgemma H7s receiver. ?
    Do to the fact, that openATV 7.0 is still Betarelease, it's no wonder that some details needs an overwork. Otherwise, the version would be classified as stable. Depending on the plugins you would like to use, openATV 7.0 is fully operational (e.g. in my case on two boxes) or not.

Regards......Mr.Servo

7. Thanks Talks, -, homerlinux bedankten sich
    Anfänger
    Thanks (gegeben)
    Thanks (bekommen)
    Total Downloaded
    Total Downloaded
    ReceiverDanke
    Box 1:
    VU+ Uno 4k HD se

Box 2:
    Zgemma H7s 4K

Box 3:
    Zgemma H7c 4K

Box 4:
    Zgemma H92H 4K Twin

Box 5:
    Zgemma H9s 4K combo

Thank you for a fast answer Mr Servo.

I have installed the Openatv 6.4 stable version via the recovery emma as a clean start,

I would like to use the next upgrade of Openatv 7.0 in the near future when it has become a stable version in all fairness i did not realize it was still a Beta release that is an error on my part.

I have been using the Openatv Image for quite some time now since i have seen that Openatv is a very good image and supports many stb receivers which is fantastic to see.

All is working great again on my Zgemma H7s with Openatv 6.4 stable, and again thank you for your reply.

Regards Talks.

9. Thanks - bedankten sich
    Anfänger
    Thanks (gegeben)
    Thanks (bekommen)
    Themenstarter
    Total Downloaded
    Total Downloaded
    ReceiverDanke
    Box 1:

AutoTimer plugin problem:my AutoTimer.py

Hello,

my /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimer.py seems to be exactly like yours.

You're right: There is no command 'parseTimer' in line 428, in this line there is a call to epgcache.lookupEvent() that, to me, seems to be the problem. Unfortunately, I have very little experience in Python, but I'm trying to do some further investigations.

Thank you for your answer! if you discover anything related to this issue, please let me know!

Anfänger
    Thanks (gegeben)
    Thanks (bekommen)
    Themenstarter
    Total Downloaded
    Total Downloaded
    ReceiverDanke
    Box 1:

The problem has solved itself with the last update of the EPGSearch plugin, so everything is working again like a charm.

Thank you!

Stichworte

Lesezeichen